2014-05-22

Snow White, as a Play, scene 4, the Vain Woman Becomes the Step Mother

prev TOC

[Scene 4, The Vain Woman Becomes the Step Mother -- 

N: Narrator, SW: Snow White, K: King, 

VW: Vain Woman, C: Councillor, M: Mayor]


N: The King was very distraught and lost his presence of mind.

K: Snow White, what shall I do for you?
     You need a kind and caring mother.

SW: Waaah! Waaah!

N: A very vain, but very beautiful women lived in the King's country.

VW: You need a new wife.

K: My daughter needs a kind and caring mother.

N: The people of the country were very concerned.

C: The country needs a new queen.

M: The country needs a beautiful queen.

C: Your daughter needs someone to care for her.

M: The country needs a very beautiful queen.

VW: You need a new wife.
         I can take care of you and your daughter.
         And I am beautiful, you see?

K: Very well.
      Please help me take care of my daughter.

N: And so the very vain woman became the new queen,
     and Snow White's step mother.


TOC next

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿