2014-06-21

The Topic of the Next PTA Class -- Travel?

It seems there is a lot of interest in travel.

I don't do much traveling. (I want to travel more, but I have to get the kids through school first.) So I can't really say much about it from my own experience.

But many of you travel regularly. So, I'm thinking maybe we could talk about traveling next time.
  • What do you do to get ready for a trip?
  • What do you think and talk about while you're waiting to go through customs?
  • Is it interesting to talk to people you don't know in the airport? Or do you just keep to yourself?
  • How do you find your way around while you are traveling?
  • Do you prefer canned tours or improvised tours?
  • When you come back home, what do you do to get back into normal life?
  • Etc.
If you have other things you want to talk about, that's great!

But I have to prepare something, so I think I'm going to prepare to talk about traveling. Unless you tell me you want me to prepare something else.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿